Chinatown in Saigon is the largest Chinatown of Vietnam, with the root from the 18th century – which has been playing an important role to the history, culture as well as the Vietnamese economy, since then.
The area today is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Saigon. Bình Tây Market is an interesting place to see classical Chinese architecture; and it is the Vietnam biggest wholesale market – where you will see everything can be delivered on the back of a bike.
We all will feel the spirit of Vietnamese-Chinese belief by experience the locals practice their daily belief at some ancient Chinese Temples which are over 200 – 300 years old and where people restore and regain the balance in your life.
- Fun and knowledgeable English-speaking tour guides
- Vietnamese style raincoats
- Snack/ fruits + drinking water
- Entrance fees
- Quality helmets (if necessary)
- The Ong Bon Temple – “the temple of peace”
- Bình Tây market:
- – wholesale local market
- – delivered all by bikes
- – ancestor veneration culture
- Break at a Vietnamese trending café
- Afterlife studying at Thien Hau temple
2:00PM – 5:30PM